Gathering of Women Workshop
The Donn Zver School of Pottery in co-operation with Renee Moor presents a series of Workshops for Women. A Gathering of Women, the first in this series is on April 23rd and will be held in the gardens of the School of Pottery.
- Gentle yoga flow to shift static energies
- Guided meditation to expand in self-love
- Creation with nature to take home and hold as your emotional anchor in love
- Conscious conversations to empower your life
- Vegan treats with tea to nourish our bodies
- A morning in the country connecting to nature and self
*you don't need to attend all gatherings
|Workshop 1||Sunday, April 23||9:30am - 11:30am|
|Workshop 2||Sunday, May 21||9:30am - 11:30am|
|Workshop 3||Sunday, July 23||9:30am - 11:30am|
|Workshop 4||Sunday, August 20||9:30am - 11:30am|
How to register
Contact Renee Moor for more information and to register:
Cost is $45.00
self love, self care, self acceptance
learn to recognize more and more what's best for here vibration.
honour it and use it to guide her higher daily.