Pottery Class, Intermediate, Thursday EVENINGS 6:30pm - 9:30pm, May 18 - Jul 6, Nancy Redwood
Join us for the 2023 Spring Sessions at the Donn Zver School of Pottery. Class registration deadline in March 3rd.
2023 Spring Sessions
*Intermediate* Pottery Class on Thursday EVENINGS
Intermediate Level 1 focuses Educators to expand the student's horizons and challenge them to a new level including:
- Making a variety of mugs and forms, both thrown and hand-built.
- Using different techniques for handles pulled and extruded and a discussion in form and function.
- Move on to pouring vessels, pitchers, and handles.
- Hand building wall hanging.
- Development of a critical eye, design, form, and function.
Students will display and receive a critique of their work at the end of the session.
|Class Term:||8 weeks|
|Class Level:||Intermediate Level 1,2,3|
|Registration Fee:||$385.00 per person
*Clay & pottery tools sold separately.
|Registration Deadline:||May 18, 2023|
Class Dates & Times
Full term course schedule
|Week 1||Thursday, May 18||6:30pm - 9:30pm|
|Week 2||Thursday, May 25||6:30pm - 9:30pm|
|Week 3||Thursday, Jun 1||6:30pm - 9:30pm|
|Week 4||Thursday, Jun 8||6:30pm - 9:30pm|
|Week 5||Thursday, Jun 15||6:30pm - 9:30pm|
|Week 6||Thursday, Jun 22||6:30pm - 9:30pm|
|Week 7||Thursday, Jun 29||6:30pm - 9:30pm|
|Week 8||Thursday, Jul 6||6:30pm - 9:30pm|
Class Registration Policies
Full Term Class Cancellation
If the Donn Zver School of Pottery decides on a formal full 8-week term class cancellation for any reason, registered students will receive a full refund.
Attending the full class term is the responsibility of the student. No refunds or credits are issued for missing classes and educators will not schedule any additional instructor-led make-up classes.
Missing a Class
If a student does miss a scheduled class, an option is available to make-up by taking an Open Studio class. Please contact us if you intend to do this so that we can make sure there is room for you in the Open Studio sessions.
Student Withdrawal Requests
- No refunds or credits will be granted for student withdrawal requests made during the class term (after the start date).
- Student withdrawal requests made in advance of two (2) weeks prior to class start date are eligible for a full refund or credit.
- Student withdrawal requests made within two (2) weeks or less of the class start date are eligible for a refund or credit less a 20% administration fee.
Inclement Weather Conditions
In the event of inclement weather, the Donn Zver School of Pottery will make a decision whether to cancel class or not. If a class cancellation is issued, the School will make very effort to reschedule the class.
Inclement weather closures will be posted on the home page of the School of Pottery website or students will receive an email notification.